Words — 8 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
4. (you have) quite the nerve to; I don't know how you can ...Usually written using kana alone
- How dare you say that!
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
Common word Links
1. how dare ...; how could ...Usually written using kana alone
善くも: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. exceedingly; veryUsually written using kana alone
能く能く 【よくよく】、善く善く 【よくよく】
1. just how; how (dare you)Usually written using kana alone, emphatic
- How dare you behave like that!
1. to make good; to improveUsually written using kana alone
- Figuring a way to make a dollar comes ahead of thinking about how to do the job better.
2. to do oftenUsually written using kana alone
- This is a mistake students are apt to make.
3. to be kind to; to treat well; to do wellUsually written using kana alone
- My mother looks after the plants well.
善くする 【よくする】、能くする 【よくする】
1. to say enough (as much as required); to say plenty
2. to say well; to say cleverly; to say elegantly
3. to say often; to say frequently
4. to say without shame; to say impudentlyoft. as an admonition in the form of よく言うよ
- Don't make me laugh.
善く言う 【よくいう】、良く言う 【よくいう】
1. how admirably; how wonderfully; how skillfullyUsually written using kana alone, Polite (teineigo) language