Words — 110 found
1. good; excellent; fine; nice; pleasant; agreeableSee also いい, also いい (all senses)
2. sufficient; enough; ready; preparedSee also いい
3. profitable (deal, business offer, etc.); beneficialSee also いい
4. OK; all right; fine; no problemSee also いい, as て(も)良い, と(も)良い, etc.; indicates permission or compromise
良い 【えい】、善い 【よい】、善い 【えい】、好い 【よい】、好い 【えい】、佳い 【よい】、佳い 【えい】、吉い 【よい】、吉い 【えい】、宜い 【よい】、宜い 【えい】
えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 宜い: Irregular kanji usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 宜い: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. right or wrong; good or bad; quality; suitability
2. having both merits and demerits; having both advantages and disadvantages
善し悪し 【よしあし】、良しあし 【よしあし】、善しあし 【よしあし】、よし悪し 【よしあし】、良し悪し 【よしわるし】、善し悪し 【よしわるし】
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, etc. term, See also 悪意
1. fighting a good fight; putting up a good fight; fighting bravely
1. dealing appropriately (with a situation); taking proper measures; handling (an issue) carefully; making the best of (a bad bargain)
1. exceedingly; veryUsually written using kana alone
能く能く 【よくよく】、善く善く 【よくよく】
1. distinction between right and wrong; distinction between good and bad
- He cannot tell right from wrong.
1. good or bad; right or wrong; for better or for worse; rightly or wrongly
1. remedial measure; countermeasure; counter-measure; relief measure; remedy