Words — 405 found
1. direction; orientation; bearing; way
2. course (e.g. of action)
3. Direction (geometry)Direction is the information contained in the relative po... Read more
1. opposite side; other side; opposite direction
- She was too short to see over the fence.
2. over there; that way; far away; beyond
- The boy is over there.
3. the other party; the other person
- You will play into their hands.
4. future (starting now)
1. to face
- でんじは 。
- I sit in front of a computer screen all day, so I get pretty heavily bombarded by electro-magnetic waves.
2. to go towards; to head towards
- Where are you bound for?
向う 【むかう】、対う 【むかう】
1. direction; orientation; aspect; exposure
2. suited to; suitable for; designed for
3. tendency; inclination
4. nature (of a request or desire)
6. Orientation (vector space)In mathematics, orientation is a geometric notion that in... Read more
1. tendency; trend; inclination
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. facing; opposite; across the street; other side
向かい 【むかい】、対い 【むかい】
1. to turn toward; to look (up, down, etc.)
- Look up more.
2. to face (e.g. east); to look out on
- I often feel like just going over there.
3. to point to
- む 。
- This work is made for him.
4. to be suited to; to be fit for
5. to go in the direction of; to lean towards (of a feeling)
1. elevation; rise; improvement; advancement; progress
1. intended for ...; oriented towards ...; aimed at ...
1. intently; single-mindedly; devotedly; solely; earnestly; with all one's heartUsually written using kana alone, See also 一向 ひたぶる
一向 【ひたすら】、頓 【ひたすら】
1. conversion; shift; about-face; switch
2. Tenkōis a Japanese term referring to the ideological reversal ... Read more
1. completely; absolutely; totally
- My health makes me a very slow worker.
2. (not) at all; (not) a bit; (not) in the leastin a negative sentence
- I can make nothing of what he says.
3. earnestly; intently; determinedly
1. pointing up; pointing upward; upturn; uptrend; upward tendencyAntonym: 下向き