Words — 1110 found
1. force; strength; might; vigour (vigor); energy
- You are twice as strong as I.
2. capability; ability; proficiency; capacity; faculty
- You've lost the ability to concentrate.
3. efficacy; effect
- Chocolate acts to prevent LDL oxidisation.
4. effort; endeavours (endeavors); exertions
5. power; authority; influence; good offices; agency
- Accepting the other's norms is submitting to the other's power.
6. support; help; aid; assistanceSee also 力になる
7. stress; emphasis
- It might not be worth much, but you have my support.
8. means; resources
9. ForceIn physics, a force is any influence that causes an objec... Read more
1. electric power
2. Electric powerElectric power is the rate at which electric energy is tr... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gravity; gravitation; gravitational pullPhysics terminology
2. GravitationGravitation, or gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which... Read more
1. (political) power; authority; influence
2. Power (philosophy)Power is frequently defined by political scientists as th... Read more
1. violence; mayhem
2. Violence</div>]] Violence is defined by the World Health Organiza... Read more
1. pressure; stressPhysics terminology
- お 。
- The bridge crashed under the pressure.
2. pressure (e.g. political); coercion; arm-twisting
- The plan was given up under the pressure of public opinion.
3. PressurePressure is the force per unit area applied in a directio... Read more
1. stamina; endurance; physical strength; resilience; resistance to disease
2. strength of an organization (e.g. profitability, productivity, economic clout, stability, growth potential)
3. Physical strengthPhysical strength is the ability of a person or animal to... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. effort; exertion; endeavour; endeavor; hard work; striving
1. cooperation; collaborationSee also ご協力
共力: Irregular kanji usage.
1. charm; fascination; glamour; glamor; attraction; appeal
JLPT N1 Links
1. buoyancy; floating power
2. BuoyancyIn physics, buoyancy is an upward force exerted by a liqu... Read more
1. to endeavor (endeavour); to try; to strive; to make an effort; to exert oneself; to be diligent; to be committed (to doing something)
勉める 【つとめる】、力める 【つとめる】
1. (real) ability; true strength; merit; efficiency; competency
- か 。
- Real ability wins in the end.
2. arms; forceSee also 実力行使
1. powerful; strong; forceful; vigorous
- The dancers look delicate in their white dresses, but they are really as strong as horses.
2. reassuring; encouraging
1. effect; efficacy; validity; potency