Words — 584 found
1. all; entire; whole; altogether
1. safety; securityAntonym: 危険
- You should be more thoughtful of your safety.
あんせん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (not) at all; (not) in the slightestwith neg. sentence
- ぜんぜん 」
- "You must be tired after a long day." "No, not in the least."
2. wholly; entirely; completely; totallyneg. context, e.g. 全然反対
- Your composition is not altogether bad.
3. extremely; veryColloquialism, pos. context, e.g. 全然いいよ
1. all members; all hands; everyone; everybody; whole crew
ぜいいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. whole; entirety; whatever (is the matter)
1. everything; all; the wholeUsually written using kana alone
- She gave up everything for her children.
2. entirely; completely; wholly; allUsually written using kana alone
- All men are equal.
総て 【すべて】、凡て 【すべて】、惣て 【すべて】、渾て 【すべて】、総べて 【すべて】
総べて: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. really; truly; entirely; completely; wholly; perfectly
- "She is lovely." "So she is."
3. good griefAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 全くもう, expression of exasperation
1. whole (body); full-length (e.g. portrait)
- She was soaked from head to foot.
2. systemicSee also 全身性
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. complete works; complete collection; complete series
1. annihilation; total destruction; complete destruction; crushing defeat
1. heart failure
2. Heart failureHeart failure (HF) often called congestive heart failure ... Read more
1. perfect game
2. Perfect gameA perfect game is defined by Major League Baseball as a g... Read more
1. full employment
2. Full employmentFull employment, in macroeconomics, is the level of emplo... Read more
1. all one's power (strength, energy, efforts); one's utmost