Words — 569 found
1. all; entire; whole; altogether
1. safety; securityAntonym: 危険
- You should be more thoughtful of your safety.
あんせん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. not at all (with neg. verb)
- ぜんぜん 」
- "You must be tired after a long day." "No, not in the least."
2. wholly; entirely; completely
- Your composition is not altogether bad.
1. all members; all hands; everyone; everybody; whole crew
ぜいいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. whole; entirety; whatever (is the matter)
1. everything; all; the wholeUsually written using kana alone
2. entirely; completely; wholly; allUsually written using kana alone
総て 【すべて】、凡て 【すべて】、惣て 【すべて】、渾て 【すべて】、総べて 【すべて】
総べて: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. really; truly; entirely; completely; wholly; perfectly
- もんだい 。
- Your plan to buy another PC is out of the question.
- "She is lovely." "So she is."
3. good griefAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 全くもう, expression of exasperation
1. whole (body); full-length (e.g. portrait)
- She was soaked from head to foot.
2. systemicSee also 全身性
1. annihilation; total destruction; complete destruction; crushing defeat
1. heart failure
2. Heart failureHeart failure (HF) often called congestive heart failure ... Read more
1. perfect game
2. Perfect gameA perfect game is defined by Major League Baseball as a g... Read more
1. full employment
2. Full employmentFull employment, in macroeconomics, is the level of emplo... Read more
1. all one's power (strength, energy, efforts); one's utmost