Words — 302 found
2. fighting; fierce competition
3. WarWar is an organized, armed, and often a prolonged conflic... Read more
1. competition; contest; rivalry; race
- じっちゅうはっく 、
- In nine cases out of ten, he will win the race.
2. competition (between organisms or species)Biology term
- Jane and Mary are always competing for attention.
1. to compete; to contest; to contend
- あらそ 。
- Ten teams competed for the prize.
2. to quarrel; to argue; to dispute; to be at variance; to oppose
- あらそ 。
- The prisoners fought one another like so many mad people.
3. to deny (e.g. evidence)See also 争えない, usu. in negative form
1. dispute; strife; quarrel; dissension; conflict; rivalry; contest
1. competitiveness; competitive edge; competitive power
2. CompetitivenessCompetitiveness is a comparative concept of the ability a... Read more
1. (US) Civil War
2. American Civil WarThe American Civil War (1861–1865), often referred to as ... Read more
1. labor dispute; labour dispute; industrial dispute; strike
2. Labor unrestLabor unrest is a term used by employers or those general... Read more
1. nuclear warfare
2. Nuclear warfareNuclear warfare (sometimes atomic warfare or thermonuclea... Read more
1. the Gulf War
2. Gulf WarThe Persian Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), ... Read more
1. War of the Roses
2. Wars of the RosesThe Wars of the Roses were a series of dynastic civil war... Read more
1. American Revolutionary War; War of Independence
2. Wars of national liberation"National liberation movement" redirects here. For specif... Read more