Words — 3169 found
1. cleaning; sweeping; dusting; scrubbing
2. CleanlinessCleanliness is both the abstract state of being clean and... Read more
1. kanji; Chinese character
2. Chinese charactersChinese characters are logograms used in the writing of C... Read more
1. politics; government
2. PoliticsPolitics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to c... Read more
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. article; news story; report; account
2. Article (publishing)
1. letter (of alphabet); character
- Oh? You can type without looking at the keyboard. That's cool!
2. writingOnly applies to もんじ
3. Writing system]] Writing systems</tr> History Grapheme List of writing ... Read more
1. housework; domestic chores
- We agreed to share the housework.
2. family affairs; household matters
3. HousekeepingHousekeeping is the act of cleaning the rooms and furnish... Read more
1. numeral; figure; digit; numeric characterMathematics
2. Numerical digitA digit is a symbol (a numeral symbol such as "3" or "7")... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. prefectural governor
2. GovernorA governor (from French gouverneur) is a governing offici... Read more
1. muscle; tendon; sinew
2. vein; artery
3. fiber; fibre; string
4. line; stripe; streak
5. reason; logicSee also 筋が通る
- とお 。
- There isn't much logic in what you're saying.
6. plot; storyline
- I don't understand this novel's plot.
7. lineage; descent
8. school (e.g. of scholarship or arts)
9. aptitude; talent
10. source (of information, etc.); circle; channel
- きょねん 、
- き 。
- I heard about it from another source last year.
11. well-informed person (in a transaction)
12. logical move (in go, shogi, etc.)
13. ninth vertical lineShogi
14. seam on a helmet
15. gristly fish paste (made of muscle, tendons, skin, etc.)Abbreviation, See also 筋蒲鉾
16. social position; statusArchaism
17. on (a river, road, etc.); along
18. counter for long thin things; counter for roads or blocks when giving directions
19. (Edo period) counter for hundreds of mon (obsolete unit of currency)Archaism
20. SujiSuji may refer to: Suji, Kilimanjaro, a small village in ... Read more
1. same; identical; equal; uniform; equivalent; similar; common (origin); changeless; alike
- Jazz uses the same notes that Bach used.
2. anyway; anyhow; in either caseusu. part of a 'nara' conditional
- なづ 。
- We named my son after my grandfather.
2. old manOnly applies to おおじ, See also 爺
3. kyogen mask used for the role of an old manOnly applies to おおじ
祖父 【じじ】、祖父 【じい】、祖父 【おおじ】、祖父 【おじ】、祖父 【そぶ】
そぶ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. RainbowA rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon tha... Read more
霓: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. autumn colours; fall colors; leaves changing color (colour)
- The leaves of the trees in the garden have turned completely red.
2. leaves turning red; red leavesOnly applies to 紅葉, Only applies to こうよう
- The leaves will turn red in two or three weeks.
3. leaves turning yellow; yellow leavesOnly applies to 黄葉, Only applies to こうよう
4. (Japanese) maple (Acer japonicum)Only applies to もみじ, See also 以呂波紅葉
5. venisonColloquialism, Only applies to もみじ
6. layered colors in garments, resembling autumn colorsSee also 紅葉襲
7. Autumn leaf colorAutumn leaf color is a phenomenon that affects the normal... Read more
黄葉 【こうよう】、紅葉 【もみじ】、黄葉 【もみじ】、椛 【もみじ】
2. ElbowThe human elbow is the region surrounding the elbow-joint... Read more
肱 【ひじ】、臂 【ひじ】、ヒジ
肱: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 臂: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. shoji (paper sliding door)
2. ShōjiIn traditional Japanese architecture, a shōji (障子) is a d... Read more
1. screwUsually written using kana alone
- This machine cranks out a thousand screws an hour.
2. key (of a clock, watch, etc.); spring (of a clock, watch, etc.)
3. HelixA helix is a type of smooth space curve, i.e. a curve in ... Read more
捻子 【ねじ】、捩子 【ねじ】、螺旋 【ねじ】、螺子 【らし】、ネジ
1. reply; answer; response