Words — 16 found
1. materials; ingredients
- Flour is the main ingredient in cakes.
2. material (for a novel, experiment, etc.); subject matter
- たよ 。
- He draws on his childhood experiences for the material of most of his stories.
3. grounds (for a decision, judgement, etc.); basis; evidence; data
4. (market) factorFinance
1. wood (for building); lumber; timber
Common word Links
- きず 。
- The rough material hurt the child's tender skin.
2. material properties; quality of material
3. quality of wood; quality of lumber
- This desk is made of hard wood.
1. rod used to ward off calamities (usu. made of holly olive)Archaism
尖棒 【さいぼう】、材棒 【さいぼう】