Words — 75 found
1. question (e.g. on a test); problem
2. problem (e.g. societal, political); question; issue; subject (e.g. of research); case; matter
3. question (i.e. doubt)
4. public discussion; controversy
5. trouble; problem; inconvenience; difficulty
6. ProblemA problem is an obstacle, impediment, difficulty or chall... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. enquiry; inquiry; query; interrogation; ENQ
問合せ 【といあわせ】、問い合せ 【といあわせ】、問合わせ 【といあわせ】
1. to ask; to inquire
- と 。
- Ask if he wants another drink.
2. to blame (someone) for; to accuse of; to pursue (question of responsibility); to charge with
- と 。
- This man was charged with theft.
3. to care about; to regard as importantSee also 問わず, used in neg. form
- じんしゅ 、
- ねんれい 、
- と 。
- I don't care about your race or age or religion.
4. to call into question; to doubt; to questionusu. in passive form
1. to enquire; to inquire; to seek information
問合わせる 【といあわせる】、問合せる 【といあわせる】、問い合せる 【といあわせる】
1. wholesale store; wholesale dealer; wholesaler
1. the problem (at issue); the point at issue; problematic issue; problem
1. awareness of the issues; (having a) critical mind; concerns
2. Problem solvingProblem solving is a mental process which is the concludi... Read more
1. unthinkable; count for nothing; not matter; out of the question
1. to enquire of someone about something (inquire); to question
2. to interrogate; to grill (someone about a matter); to question in detail
問いただす 【といただす】、問い正す 【といただす】
問い正す: Irregular kanji usage.