Words — 143 found
1. victory; triumph; conquest; success; win
2. VictoryVictory is a term, originally applied to warfare, given t... Read more
1. to win; to gain victory
克つ 【かつ】、贏つ 【かつ】
1. victory or defeat
- か 。
- Slow and steady wins the race.
2. match; contest; game; bout
- Bob is a good match for you in skating.
1. to surpass; to outstrip; to excel
勝れる 【すぐれる】、傑れる 【すぐれる】
1. victory or defeat; issue (of battle); outcome
1. to excel; to surpass; to exceed; to have an edge; to be superior; to outrival
- まさ 。
- Sleep is better than medicine.
2. to outweigh; to preponderate
1. one's own convenience; one's way; selfishness
- You can complain 'til the cows come home, but it's not going to make a bit of difference.
2. surroundings; environment; way of doing things
- It's your first time doing this kind of work. You should follow the manual exactly until you get more experience.
3. convenience; ease of use
4. financial circumstances; living; livelihood
5. kitchenSee also 台所
6. right hand (in archery); hand that pulls the bowstring
7. unauthorised (e.g. phone app, WWW site); unofficial
Common word Links
1. self-willed; (doing or saying things) to suit one's own convenience; oblivious to the convenience of others
1. to achieve; to win; to gain; to attain
勝得る 【かちえる】、贏ち得る 【かちえる】
1. kitchen door; back door; service door; tradesman's entrance
2. host's entrance to a tea-ceremony roomSee also 茶道口
1. katsuobushi; small pieces of sliced dried bonitoFood term
2. Katsuobushi, also known as okaka is the Japanese name for dried, fer... Read more
かつお節 【かつおぶし】、勝男武士 【かつおぶし】、カツオ節 【カツオぶし】、鰹節 【かつぶし】
勝男武士: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. arbitrarily; of its own accord; voluntarily; wilfully; willfully; as one pleases