Words — 2735 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. BeautyBeauty (also called prettiness, loveliness or comeliness)... Read more
1. illness (usu. excluding minor ailments, e.g. colds); disease; sickness
2. weirdness; bad habit; bad behaviour; craziness; perversion
3. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
1. hospital; clinic; doctor's office; doctor's surgery; infirmary
2. HospitalA hospital is a health care institution providing patient... Read more
1. art gallery; art museum
3. Art museumAn art gallery or art museum is a building or space for t... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
1. flight (e.g. airline flight); trip (e.g. train trip); service
- で 。
- A couple of flights were delayed on account of a minor accident.
2. mail; post; letter
3. opportunity; chance
1. bottle; jar; decanter; flagon; phial; vial
壜 【びん】、罎 【びん】、ビン
1. subtle; delicate; fine
- There are subtle differences between the two pictures.
2. difficult; complex; tricky; delicate (situation, position, etc.); close (e.g. decision)
- The customer's complaint was about a sensitive issue.
3. doubtful; questionable; dicey
- There are doubts as to whether or not Tom will be able to participate in the next Olympics.
4. not great; iffyColloquialism, oft. ビミョー
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. beauty; good figure; (beautiful) appearance; (beautiful) features
2. beautification; beauty treatment; beauty culture; cosmetics
1. bottling; bottled
瓶詰 【びんづめ】、壜詰め 【びんづめ】、壜詰 【びんづめ】
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. multi-floor building; multi-storey buildingAbbreviation, See also ビルディング
- My office is on the fourth floor of that gray six-story building.
1. poverty-stricken; destitute; poor; penurious
貧之: Irregular kanji usage.
1. sensitive; alert; aware; susceptible