Words — 9 found
1. splendid; magnificent; excellent; fine; superb; beautiful; admirable
- He has a perfect swing.
2. utter (esp. defeat); total; completeusu. 見事に
3. something worth seeing; sight; spectacleArchaism
美事: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
2. Miasa, NaganoMiasa, Nagano was a village located in Kitaazumi District... Read more
2. Mie-jiis a Buddhist temple of the Tendai sect located in Gifu, ... Read more
1. Mimasaka (former province located in the northeast of present-day Okayama Prefecture)
1. Mino (former province located in the south of present-day Gifu Prefecture)