Words — 11 found
2. fur; wool
3. down; plumage; feathers
1. remind me; I forget; was it?; was that what happened?
2. Ke (kana)け, in hiragana, or ケ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. sign; indication; trace; touch; feeling
- き 。
- She wore a plain blue dress.
2. somehow; for some reason; seeming to be
1. lacking substance and existing in name only; something without substanceBuddhism
1. counter for the ichi-ni-san counting system (usu. directly preceding the item being counted); noun read using its on-yomiSee also 箇 か, pronounced か
2. counter for articlesSee also 個 こ, pronounced こ
3. indicates possessive (esp. in place names)See also が, pronounced が
4. Small keThe small ke is a common Japanese character, typographica... Read more
1. rule; (ruled) line
2. line (on a go board, shogi board, etc.)
け: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.