Words — 279 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fruit; nut; berry
2. fruits; profitLaw, etc. term
3. FruitIn botany, a fruit is a part of a flowering plant that de... Read more
1. young child; toddler
2. child over 1 but not yet of school ageLaw, etc. term
1. search (esp. for someone or something missing); manhunt
2. legally authorized search of a person, building, etc.Law, etc. term
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. to start work (on); to undertake
- He undertook a great deal of work.
2. to start committing a crimeLaw, etc. term, also 著手
3. embarkation; launch
1. reconciliation; amicable settlement; accommodation; compromise; mediation; rapprochement
- お 。
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
2. court-mediated settlementLaw, etc. term, Only applies to わかい
3. translation of a foreign language into JapaneseArchaism
4. ConciliationConciliation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) p... Read more
1. will; testament; last requestLaw, etc. term
2. Will (law)A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a per... Read more
遺言 【いごん】、遺言 【いげん】
1. legitimate self-defence; legitimate self-defenseLaw, etc. term
2. Right of self-defenseThe right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also c... Read more
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, etc. term, See also 善意
4. maliceLaw, etc. term
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw, etc. term
1. indication; expression; showing; manifestation; demonstration
2. display; displayingComputer terminology
3. representationPhysics terminology
4. attributionLaw, etc. term
標示: Irregular kanji usage.
1. inheritance; succession; accession
2. share-alikeLaw, etc. term
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, etc. term, See also 悪意
1. self-proclaimed; self-professed; self-styled; would-be
- He claimed to be an expert in finance.
2. professing oneself to be; calling oneself; describing oneself as
- Pretty soon along came to the village some strangely dressed people who called themselves surveyors; and they surveyed a line in front of my grandmother's little house.
3. first personlinguistics terminology
1. imprisonment (without forced labour); incarceration; confinementSee also 懲役
1. betrothal; wedding; marriage into a family; matrimonial alliance
2. adoptionLaw, etc. term, See also 養子縁組 ようしえんぐみ
1. mistake; error; discrepancy
2. discrepancy between one's actions and intentionsLaw, etc. term
1. administrator; janitor; manager; concierge; caretaker; superintendent; supervisor
2. custodian; executorLaw, etc. term