Words — 665 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fruit; nut; berry
2. fruits; profitLaw
3. FruitIn botany, a fruit is a part of a flowering plant that de... Read more
1. king; queen; monarch; sovereign
2. the Crown (as a focus of authority in the UK, etc.); the throneLaw
1. young child; toddler
2. child over 1 but not yet of school ageLaw
1. search (esp. for someone or something missing); manhunt
2. legally authorized search of a person, building, etc.Law
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. to start work (on); to undertake
- He undertook a great deal of work.
2. to start committing a crimeLaw, also 著手
3. embarkation; launch
1. second (party to an agreement); the B party (e.g. in a contract); the latter; defendantLaw, See also 甲 こう
- とく 。
- One man's gain is another man's loss.
2. stylish; chic; spicy; witty; tasty; romantic
- Her kimono and obi combination is smart, isn't it?
3. strange; quaint; queer
4. thank you; good jobAbbreviation, Slang, See also お疲れ様
5. see you; goodbye; goodnightAbbreviation, Slang, See also お疲れ様
1. reconciliation; amicable settlement; accommodation; compromise; mediation; rapprochement
- お 。
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
2. court-mediated settlementLaw, Only applies to わかい
3. translation of a foreign language into JapaneseArchaism
4. ConciliationConciliation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) p... Read more
1. will; testamentLaw, esp. いごん
2. last request; dying wishesp. ゆいごん
3. Will (law)A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a per... Read more
遺言 【いごん】、遺言 【いげん】
1. retaliation; revenge; reprisal; retribution
2. retorsion; retortionLaw
3. RevengeRevenge is a harmful action against a person or group in ... Read more
1. Labor Standards ActLaw
2. Labor Standards Act of 1947The Labor Standards Act is a Japanese law. It was enacted... Read more
1. legitimate self-defence; legitimate self-defenseLaw
2. Right of self-defenseThe right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also c... Read more
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, See also 善意
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. accusation; complaint; charge; suit; legal action; legal proceedingsLaw
告愬: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw
1. indication; expression; showing; manifestation; demonstration
2. display; displayingComputing
4. (copyright) attributionLaw
標示: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. inheritance; succession; accession
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, See also 悪意