Words — 7 found
1. the present; present time; now
- げんざい 、
- つと 。
- We are currently working to restore normal service as soon as possible.
2. as ofafter a time, date, etc.
- The ruling party has secured 50 seats as of 5 o'clock.
3. present tenseGrammar
4. this world; this lifeBuddhism, See also 現世
5. to actually exist; to exist right now; to exist right in front of one
6. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
見在: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. the past; bygone days
2. one's past (that one would prefer remained secret)
3. past (tense); preterit; preteriteGrammar
4. previous lifeBuddhism
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
1. interrogative sentenceGrammar
2. QuestionA question may be either a linguistic expression used to ... Read more
1. setting (someone) to work; employment; using
2. causative (verb, etc.)Grammar
- じつ 、「have
- もくてきご done」
- おお 。
- Actually, there are many cases where 'have [object] done' is not causative.
3. CausativeIn linguistics, a causative is a form that indicates that... Read more