Words — 1198 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. human being; human; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. moment; second; instant
2. Jiffy (time)Jiffy is an informal term for any unspecified short perio... Read more
1. living room (Western style); sitting room
2. Living roomIn Western architecture, a living room or lounge room is ... Read more
1. timetable (esp. a weekly school timetable); schedule
2. School timetableA school timetable is a table for coordinating these four... Read more
1. to be in time (for)
- いそ 。
- Hurry up in order to catch the train.
2. to serve (suit, meet) the purpose; to be good enough; to be enough; to manage; to make do
- This will do for the time being.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. daytime; during the day; time from sunrise until sunset; diurnal period
1. to make a mistake (in); to commit an error (e.g. in calculation)
- You needn't be afraid of making mistakes.
2. to confuse; to mistake something for something else
- You've got the wrong station.
1. mistake; error; blunderSee also ミス
2. accident; mishap; trouble
3. improper conduct (e.g. between man and woman); indiscretion
1. companion; fellow; friend; mate; comrade; partner; colleague; coworker; associate
- Mr. Tanaka is one of my father's fishing companions.
2. group; company; circle; set; gang
3. member of the same category (family, class)
1. crevice; crack; gap; opening; clearance
2. spare moment; interval; break; pause; spare time
3. chink (in one's armor, armour); unpreparedness; carelessness
すき間 【すきま】、透き間 【すきま】、透間 【すきま】、隙き間 【すきま】
隙き間: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. soon; shortly; before long; in a short time; in a little whileUsually written using kana alone
- たの 。
- I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
2. having no time to ...; with no time to ...after the dictionary form of a verb
- I didn't have time to recover before I came down with another horrible cold.
1. space; interval
2. space character; whitespaceComputing
1. private; non-governmental; non-official; civilian; civil
2. folk; popular
1. middle; midway; halfway; centre; center
2. middle position; moderate position; neutral position; middle-of-the-road position
3. interim; intermediary; intermediate; midterm