Words — 13 found
1. surplus; margin; leeway; room; space; time; allowance; flexibility; scope
- I cannot afford to keep a car.
2. composure; placidity; complacency; calm
1. wealthy; rich; affluent; well-off
1. wealth; riches; affluence; opulence
1. easily (reach, exceed, etc.); comfortably; amply; fully; well overusu. used with quantities
裕に: Irregular kanji usage.
1. calm and collected; with composure; having enough and to spareYojijukugo (four character compound)
余裕しゃくしゃく 【よゆうしゃくしゃく】、余裕綽綽 【よゆうしゃくしゃく】
1. wealthy people; the rich
2. High-net-worth individualA high-net-worth individual (HNWI) is a person with a hig... Read more
1. wealth tax; capital tax; equity tax
2. Wealth taxA wealth tax is generally conceived of as a levy based on... Read more
1. to feign composure; to act like one has (time, money, strength, etc.) to spareColloquialism
余裕を噛ます 【よゆうをかます】、余裕を咬ます 【よゆうをかます】