Words — 59 found
1. foot; paw; arm (of an octopus, squid, etc.)esp. 足
- My foot's asleep again!
2. legesp. 脚,肢
- This drawing is less than great. He needs to do something with the line here at the back of the leg.
5. bottom structural component (i.e. radical) of a kanjiusu. 脚
6. means of transportationOnly applies to 足
7. money; coinArchaism, See also お足
8. FootThe foot (plural feet) is an anatomical structure found i... Read more
脚 【あし】、肢 【あし】
1. three-legged raceYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. cooperation with singleness of purpose (e.g. between companies); operating in tandem
- Like it or not, we're in this together. All we can do is work as closely as if we were joined at the hip.
3. Three-legged raceA favorite at community picnics and school carnivals, a t... Read more
1. losing one's position; losing one's standing; downfall; fall (from power); being overthrown
1. right foot
- ご 、
- ふ 。
- Today, after riding, while grooming the horse I carelessly got my right foot trod on.
2. right leg
- I got my right leg hurt in the accident.
右脚 【みぎあし】、右足 【うそく】
1. one foot; one leg
2. one of a pair (of shoes or socks)Only applies to 片足
1. passing shower; streaks of pouring rain
雨脚 【あめあし】、雨足 【あまあし】、雨足 【あめあし】、雨あし 【あまあし】、雨あし 【あめあし】、雨脚 【うきゃく】
1. forefoot; forefeet; foreleg; forelimb
前脚 【まえあし】、前肢 【まえあし】、前肢 【ぜんし】、前脚 【ぜんきゃく】
1. bridge pier; pontoon bridge
2. Pier (architecture)In architecture, a pier is an upright support for a super... Read more
1. tripod; three legs
2. Tripod (photography)In photography, a tripod is used to stabilize and elevate... Read more
1. counter for chairs or seats
2. LegA leg is a weight bearing and locomotive structure, usual... Read more
1. pilgrimageBuddhist term
2. walking tour; travelling (on foot)
1. metrical foot (poet.)
2. Foot (prosody)The foot is the basic metrical unit that generates a line... Read more
1. cabriole leg (of a table, chair, etc.)
2. stealthy footsteps; walking silently