Words — 204 found
1. emigration; immigrationSensitive
- ながいあいだ 「
- The United States has long been known as a "melting pot" because most of its people are descended from immigrants.
2. emigrant; immigrant
- なや 。
- The German Chancellor is plagued by immigration problems.
3. ImmigrationImmigration is the act of foreigners passing or coming in... Read more
1. to move (house); to transfer (department)
2. to change the target of interest or concern
- Why don't we stop arguing over these piddling matters and get to the issues at hand?
3. to elapse (passage of time)
4. to be permeated by a colour or scent
5. to be infected; to be contagious; to spread (as in fire)Usually written using kana alone
1. movement; transfer; migration; removal; travel
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
2. mobile; moving; traveling; travelling; roving
1. to change; to swap; to substitute; to transfer
- うつ 。
- The committee adjourned to another hall.
2. to change the object of one's interest or focus
3. to spend or take time
4. to infectSee also 風邪を移す
- ほんとう ？
- Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?
5. to permeate something with the smell or colour of something
6. to move on to the next or different stage of (a plan, etc.)See also 実行に移す
- To know is one thing, and to do is another.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. moving; relocation; change of address
2. transfer (of deeds, property, etc.); demise
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. transition; changeover; switchover; shift
2. transfer (of powers, weight, etc.); shift (e.g. of centre of gravity)
1. transplanting (a plant); transplant; graftingBotany
2. transplantation (of an organ, tissue, etc.); transplantMedicine
3. embryo transfer; embryo transplantMedicine, Biology, See also 胚移植
4. porting (software)Computing
移殖: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. transition; change; progress; development; shift
2. passing (of time)
1. transfer; assignment
2. Delegation (programming)In object-oriented programming, there are three related n... Read more
1. moving average
2. Moving averageIn statistics, a moving average, also called rolling aver... Read more
1. transfer (of one's name into another family register)
2. transfer (to another team, company, etc.)