Words — 87 found
1. immigration; emigration
- ながいあいだ 「
- The United States has long been known as a "melting pot" because most of its people are descended from immigrants.
2. immigrant; emigrant
- なや 。
- The German Chancellor is plagued by immigration problems.
3. ImmigrationImmigration is the act of foreigners passing or coming in... Read more
1. movement; transfer; migration; removal; travel
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
2. mobile; moving; traveling; travelling; roving
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. moving; relocation; change of address
2. transfer (of deeds, property, etc.); demise
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. transition; changeover; switchover; shift
- In 1971 the United Kingdom changed its currency to the decimal system.
2. transfer (of powers, weight, etc.); shift (e.g. of centre of gravity)
1. transplanting (a plant); transplant; graftingBotany
2. transplantation (of an organ, tissue, etc.); transplantMedicine
3. embryo transfer; embryo transplantMedicine, Biology, See also 胚移植
4. porting (software)Computing
移殖: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. transfer; assignment
2. Delegation (programming)In object-oriented programming, there are three related n... Read more
1. moving average
2. Moving averageIn statistics, a moving average, also called rolling aver... Read more
1. transfer (of one's name into another family register)
2. transfer (to another team, company, etc.)
1. introduction (from outside); import; bringing in
2. shipping in (from another part of the country); transportingAntonym: 移出
3. putting in (e.g. one's feelings into a work)
1. relocation (of facilities, an institution, factory, etc.); moving (to a different site)
2. Software portabilityPortability in high-level computer programming is the usa... Read more
1. mobile library; bookmobile
2. BookmobileA bookmobile or mobile library is a large vehicle designe... Read more
2. Transposition (music)In music transposition refers to the process, or operatio... Read more
1. transplant surgery; transplant operation; (organ) transplantationMedicine