1. to change; to swap; to substitute; to transfer
- うつ 。
- The committee adjourned to another hall.
2. to change the object of one's interest or focus
3. to spend or take time
4. to infectSee also 風邪を移す
- ほんとう ？
- Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?
5. to permeate something with the smell or colour of something
6. to move on to the next or different stage of (a plan, etc.)See also 実行に移す
- To know is one thing, and to do is another.
Log in to talk about this word.