Words — 254 found
1. idiot; moron; foolUsually written using kana alone
2. trivial matter; folly; absurdityUsually written using kana alone
- What a piece of folly!
3. stupid; foolish; dull; absurd; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I decided not to do such a foolish thing.
4. fervent enthusiast; nut; person singularly obsessed with somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. in compounds
5. Mactra chinensis (species of trough shell)Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 馬鹿貝
6. Baka (fool)Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) is a frequently used Japanese word m... Read more
莫迦 【ばか】、破家 【ばか】、馬稼 【ばか】、バカ
馬鹿: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 莫迦: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破家: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 馬稼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. destruction; disruption
- The typhoon destroyed many houses.
2. (application) crashComputing
3. SubversionSubversion refers to an attempt to transform the establis... Read more
1. to break; to be smashed
2. to split; to crack; to fissure; to be torn
3. to be divided (opinion, vote, etc.); to split (e.g. of a party)
4. to come to light; to become clear; to be identified; to be revealed
5. to become distorted (of sound); to clip
6. to be divisible (without a remainder)
7. to drop below a minimum
1. to tear; to rip; to break; to destroy
- Who has torn the envelope open?
2. to break through (cordon, opponent's defense, etc.); to breach
3. to defeat; to beat
4. to break (e.g. silence); to disturb (e.g. peace); to shatter (e.g. dream); to disrupt; to spoil
5. to violate (e.g. rule); to break (e.g. promise); to infringe
- Don't go back on your promise.
6. to break (a record)
1. fragment; broken piece; splinter; chip; shard
1. bursting; rupture; explosion
- The water pipes froze and then burst.
2. breakdown (of talks, negotiations, etc.); breaking offSee also 決裂
1. breaking through; breakthrough; penetration
2. surmounting (a difficulty); overcoming; getting over; accomplishing (an aim); reaching (a goal)
3. exceeding; passing; rising above
1. tearing up and discarding (e.g. documents); destruction
- おも 。
- With respect to these documents, I think the best thing is to destroy them.
2. annulment; cancellation; abrogation; voiding; breaking (e.g. a treaty)
- They called off their engagement.
3. reversal (of an original ruling on appeal); quashing
破毀: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to get torn; to tear; to rip; to break; to wear out
2. to be broken off (of negotiations, etc.); to break down; to collapse; to fall into ruin
1. panel; wainscoting; wainscottingOnly applies to 羽目
2. plight; fix; bind; awkward situation; difficult situation; messSee also 羽目になる
1. breaking down; defeating; abolishing
たは: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. catastrophe; cataclysm
2. collapse (of a relationship); breakup; split (friends, lovers, etc.)Colloquialism
1. failure; collapse; breakdown; break-up; bankruptcy
1. chasm; interstice; crevice; crack; cleft; split; rift; fissureOnly applies to われめ
2. vulva; slit; cunt; vagina; twatVulgar expression or word, Slang
破れ目 【われめ】、割目 【われめ】、破目 【われめ】、ワレメ
割目: Irregular okurigana usage. 破目: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to see through (a plot, lie, etc.); to penetrate into; to discover; to find out