1. destruction; disruption
- The typhoon destroyed many houses.
2. (application) crashComputer terminology
3. SubversionSubversion refers to an attempt to transform the establis... Read more
1. fragment; broken piece; splinter; chip; shard
1. tearing up and discarding (e.g. documents); disposal (e.g. weaponry); destruction
- おも 。
- With respect to these documents, I think the best thing is to destroy them.
2. annulment; cancellation; abrogation; voiding; breaking (e.g. treaty)
- They called off their engagement.
3. reversal (of an original ruling)
1. panel; wainscoting; wainscottingOnly applies to 羽目
2. plight; fix; bind; awkward situation; difficult situation; messSee also 羽目になる
1. catastrophe; cataclysm; collapse (of a relationship); breakup; split (friends, lovers, etc.)
1. failure; collapse; breakdown; break-up; bankruptcy
1. expulsion (of a pupil)
2. excommunication; anathema
3. ExcommunicationExcommunication is a religious censure used to deprive, s... Read more
1. extraordinary; special; exceptional; abnormal; unprecedented
2. non-standard grammatical construction; ungrammatical usage; solecism