Words — 1577 found
1. teacher; master; doctorHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
- Our teacher is a gentleman in the true sense of the word.
2. with names of teachers, etc. as an honorificHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
- I had my composition corrected by Mr Jones.
3. previous existenceArchaism, Only applies to せんじょう, See also 前生
4. SenseiSensei is a Japanese word that is literally translated as... Read more
せんじょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. BirthdayA birthday is a day or anniversary when a person celebrat... Read more
1. living; life (one's daily existence); livelihood
2. SeikatsuIn Japanese social science, seikatsu refers to a concept ... Read more
1. to live; to exist
2. to make a living; to subsist
3. to be in effect; to be in use; to function
4. to come to life; to be enlivened
5. to be safe (in baseball, go, etc.)
6. To Live (film)To Live is a Chinese film directed by Zhang Yimou in 1994... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. production; manufacture
2. Outline of industrial organizationThe following outline is provided as an overview of and t... Read more
1. (human) life (i.e. conception to death)
2. Human life
1. life; existence
2. LifeLife is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that ... Read more
1. birth; creation; formation
2. BirthBirth is the act or process of bearing or bringing forth ... Read more
1. student (esp. a university student)
1. pupil; student; schoolchild
1. overseas student; exchange student
1. to be born
産まれる 【うまれる】、生れる 【うまれる】、産れる 【うまれる】
1. very hard; with utmost effort; with all one's might; for dear lifeYojijukugo (four character compound), See also 一所懸命
1. senior high school student
1. hygiene; sanitation; health
2. HygieneHygiene refers to the set of practices perceived by a com... Read more
1. university student; college student
1. beast (i.e. any animal other than man)
2. person reborn into the animal realmBuddhist term, See also 畜生道
3. brute (i.e. a contemptible human being)
4. damn it; damn; Christ; for Christ's sakeUsually written using kana alone
- ちくしょう 、
- Shit! I've got a flat.
5. Animals in BuddhismThe position and treatment of animals in Buddhism is impo... Read more
1. whole life; a lifetime; all through life; one existence; a generation; an age; the whole world; the era
- You must study your whole life.
2. (the only, the greatest, etc.) of one's life
- A home is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase so you don't want to make any snap decisions.