Words — 1906 found
2. AnimalAnimals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic or... Read more
1. shopping; purchased goods買いもん is col.
2. ShoppingShopping is the examining of goods or services from retai... Read more
買物 【かいもの】、買い物 【かいもん】、買物 【かいもん】、買いもん 【かいもん】
1. zoo; zoological gardens
3. ZooA zoo (short for zoological park or zoological garden, an... Read more
1. present; gift
2. GiftA gift or a present is the transfer of something without ... Read more
贈りもの 【おくりもの】、贈物 【おくりもの】
1. vehicle; conveyance; transport
2. ride (playground, fair, carnival); playground facility
3. VehicleA vehicle is a mobile machine that is designed or used to... Read more
3. MuseumA museum is an institution that cares for a collection of... Read more
1. prices of commodities; prices (in general); cost-of-living
2. Price indexA price index is a normalized average of prices for a giv... Read more
1. plant; vegetation
2. PlantPlants are living organisms belonging to the kingdom Plan... Read more
1. tale; story; legend
2. Monogatariis a literary form in traditional Japanese literature, an... Read more
1. grain; cereal; corn
2. CerealCereals are grasses cultivated for the edible components ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. material; substance
2. matterPhysics terminology
3. MatterMatter is anything that occupies space and has rest mass.... Read more
1. drink; beverage
飲みもの 【のみもの】、飲物 【のみもの】
菓物 【くだもの】、果物 【かぶつ】
1. thing; object; article; stuff; substance
- Don't beat around the bush.
2. one's things; possessions; property; belongingsas 〜のもの, 〜のもん
- Robert used to help his father in the store on weekends.
3. things; something; anything; everything; nothing
- I'd like to see your sister.
- Wilson's solution is similar to Hudson's in that they used the same constants.
5. reason; the way of things
6. used to emphasize emotion, judgment, etc.; used to indicate a common occurrence in the past (after a verb in past tense); used to indicate a general tendency; used to indicate something that should happenUsually written using kana alone, formal noun often used as 〜ものだ
- こ 、
- I used to come to this beach when I was a boy.
7. item classified as ...; item related to ...; work in the genre of ...Usually written using kana alone
8. cause of ...; cause for ...
9. somehow; somewhat; for some reasonOnly applies to もの, See also 物寂しい ものさびしい
10. really; trulyOnly applies to もの, See also 物珍しい ものめずらしい
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. agricultural produce
2. CropA crop is a non-animal species or variety that is grown t... Read more