Words — 179 found
1. preparation; arrangements; provision; getting ready; laying out (e.g. a meal)
1. triumph; prosperity
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
3. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
4. frequent customer (client, etc.)
1. agreement; consent; approval; assent
- Bob did not agree to the plan.
2. same opinion; same view
3. same meaning
1. (coming to an) agreement; consent; mutual understanding; accord; consensus
1. decision; determination; resolution
1. kindness; favor; favour; friendliness
- Mr Rich acknowledged her favor.
2. goodwill; affection; liking (for someone); love
1. sudden; abrupt; unexpected; unforeseen
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, etc. term, See also 善意
4. maliceLaw, etc. term
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, etc. term, See also 悪意
1. intent to kill; intent to murder; urge to kill; murderous impulse
1. reluctant; unwilling; involuntary; unintentional; unintended; unlooked-for; disappointing