Words — 179 found
1. attention; notice; heed
- はら 。
- They pay little attention to him.
2. care; caution; precaution
- I cautioned him against being late.
3. advice; warning; caution
- He took no notice of his friend's advice.
4. AttentionAttention is the cognitive process of selectively concent... Read more
1. preparation; arrangements; provision; getting ready; laying out (e.g. a meal)
1. satisfaction; pride; triumph; elation
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
2. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
3. regular customer; regular client; patron
1. agreement; consent; approval; assent
- Bob did not agree to the plan.
2. same opinion; same view
3. same meaning
1. (coming to an) agreement; consent; mutual understanding; accord; consensus
1. decision; determination; resolution
1. kindness; favor; favour; friendliness
- Mr Rich acknowledged her favor.
2. goodwill; affection; liking (for someone); love
1. sudden; abrupt; unexpected; unforeseen
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, See also 善意
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, See also 悪意
1. intent to kill; intent to murder; urge to kill; murderous impulse
1. reluctant; unwilling; involuntary; unintentional; unintended; unlooked-for; disappointing