Words — 462 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. government worker; public servant; civil servant
2. Civil serviceThe term civil service has two different meanings: A bran... Read more
1. member of an assembly; member of the Diet; member of parliament; member of Congress
2. LegislatorA legislator (or lawmaker) is a person who writes and pas... Read more
1. employee (of a store); shop assistant; clerk; salesperson
ていいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. staff member; personnel
2. OfficialAn official is someone who holds an office (function or m... Read more
1. teacher; instructor; teaching staff; faculty member
2. TeacherA teacher or schoolteacher is a person who provides educa... Read more
1. all members; all hands; everyone; everybody; whole crew
ぜいいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. full house; no vacancy; sold out; standing room only; full (of people); crowded
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fixed number (of people); prescribed number (of regular personnel, students, etc.); quota; numerical limit; complement
2. capacity (of a bus, boat, theatre, etc.); seating capacity
- This elevator's capacity is ten people.
1. committee; commission; board; panel; committee meeting
2. CommitteeA committee (or "commission") is a type of small delibera... Read more
1. Board of Education
2. Board of educationA board of education or a school board or school committe... Read more
1. member of the Diet; Diet member; member of parliament; MP
2. Member of ParliamentA Member of Parliament is a representative of the voters ... Read more
2. Sailor"Boatmen" redirects here. It may also refer to a nickname... Read more
1. combatant; fighter
2. CombatantA combatant is someone who takes a direct part in the hos... Read more
1. company employee
- I have worked for one company where the payroll was snatched on a dark winter's night.
2. member of a corporation; company stockholder (esp. in legal contexts)