Words — 270 found
1. to understand; to comprehend; to grasp; to see; to get; to followUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- "I understand how you feel, Hiroshi," says Mike.
2. to become clear; to be known; to be discovered; to be realized; to be realised; to be found outUsually written using kana alone
- I see that he is an able man.
3. I know!; I think so too!
解る 【わかる】、判る 【わかる】、分る 【わかる】
1. judicial decision; judgement; judgment; sentence; decree
2. Judgment (law)A judgment, in a legal context, is synonymous with the fo... Read more
1. judgment; judgement; decision; conclusion; adjudication
1. fame; reputation; popularity
- That scandal cost him his reputation.
2. rumour (rumor); talk
- I hear you're very rich.
1. criticism; judgement; judgment; comment
1. refereeing; trial; judgement; judgment; umpire; referee
1. trial; judgement; judgment
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. judgement; judgment; decision; adjudication; award; verdict; determination
2. JudgeA judge is a person who presides over court proceedings, ... Read more
1. court; courthouse
2. CourtA court is a form of tribunal, often a governmental insti... Read more
1. Supreme Court
3. Supreme courtA supreme court is the highest court within the hierarchy... Read more
1. establishing; proving; ascertaining; identifying; confirming
1. seal (used in lieu of a signature); stamp; chopUsually written using kana alone, See also 印鑑
判子: Ateji (phonetic) reading.