Words — 290 found
1. to understand; to comprehend; to grasp; to see; to get; to followUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- "I understand how you feel, Hiroshi," says Mike.
2. to become clear; to be known; to be discovered; to be realized; to be realised; to be found outUsually written using kana alone
- I understand that he's something of a famous personality.
3. I know!; I think so too!
解る 【わかる】、判る 【わかる】、分る 【わかる】
1. judicial decision; judgement; judgment; sentence; decree
2. Judgment (law)A judgment, in a legal context, is synonymous with the fo... Read more
1. judgment; judgement; decision; conclusion; adjudication
1. reputation; (public) estimation; popularity
- お 。
- The scandal hurt the company's reputation.
2. rumour; rumor; talk (e.g. of the town)
- まきお 。
- The news caused a great sensation.
3. fame; notoriety
- You're going to get much publicity with this book.
1. criticism; judgement; judgment; comment
1. judgement; judgment; decision; verdict; sentence
- む 。
- The public interest was directed at his judgement.
2. refereeing; umpiring; judging
- あま 、
- He's an odd man; so we'll have him referee.
3. judgement (of God)Christianity
- ふ 。
- The referee blew his whistle to end the match.
4. referee; umpire; judge
1. trial; judgement; judgment
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. judgement; judgment; decision; ruling; finding; adjudication; verdict; call
2. JudgeA judge is a person who presides over court proceedings, ... Read more
1. court; courthouse
2. CourtA court is a form of tribunal, often a governmental insti... Read more
1. Supreme Court
3. Supreme courtA supreme court is the highest court within the hierarchy... Read more
1. establishing; proving; ascertaining; identifying; confirming
1. seal (used in lieu of a signature); stamp; chopUsually written using kana alone, See also 印鑑
判子: Ateji (phonetic) reading.