Words — 61 found
1. to understand; to comprehend; to grasp; to see; to get; to followUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- "I understand how you feel, Hiroshi," says Mike.
2. to become clear; to be known; to be discovered; to be realized; to be realised; to be found outUsually written using kana alone
- I understand that he's something of a famous personality.
3. I know!; I think so too!
解る 【わかる】、判る 【わかる】、分る 【わかる】
1. judicial decision; judgement; judgment; sentence; decree
2. Judgment (law)A judgment, in a legal context, is synonymous with the fo... Read more
1. judgment; judgement; decision; conclusion; adjudication
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. judgement; judgment; decision; adjudication; award; verdict; determination
1. establishing; proving; ascertaining; identifying; confirming
1. seal (used in lieu of a signature); stamp; chopUsually written using kana alone, See also 印鑑
判子: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. not understanding; not knowingColloquialism, See also 分かる, from わからない
分んない 【わかんない】、解んない 【わかんない】、判んない 【わかんない】
1. (judicial) precedent
2. Case lawCase law is the set of existing rulings which made new in... Read more
1. hard to understand; incomprehensible; unintelligibleUsually written using kana alone
分かり難い 【わかりにくい】、判りにくい 【わかりにくい】、解りにくい 【わかりにくい】、判り難い 【わかりにくい】、解り難い 【わかりにくい】、分かり悪い 【わかりにくい】
1. ratio decidendi; reason for a verdictLaw
2. Ratio decidendiRatio decidendi is a Latin phrase meaning "the reason" or... Read more
1. to judge; to decide
2. to solve; to decipher; to puzzle out; to interpret
3. to divine; to guess; to make out