Words — 1427 found
1. feeling; mood
2. Mood (psychology)A mood is an emotional state. Moods differ from emotions ... Read more
2. AnalysisAnalysis is the process of breaking a complex topic or su... Read more
1. myself; yourself; oneself; himself; herself
- う 、
- かんがえなお 。
- Conflicting reports prompted the director to reconsider her position.
2. I; me
- い 。
- Mr Smith says he was born in New York, but that his wife comes from Japan.
3. youKansai dialect
1. perhaps; probably
- I expect you know all about it.
2. generous; many; much; great
1. to understand; to comprehend; to grasp; to see; to get; to followUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- "I understand how you feel, Hiroshi," says Mike.
2. to become clear; to be known; to be discovered; to be realized; to be realised; to be found outUsually written using kana alone
- I understand that he's something of a famous personality.
3. I know!; I think so too!
解る 【わかる】、判る 【わかる】、分る 【わかる】
1. draw (in competition); tie game
2. Tie (draw)To tie or draw is to finish a competition with identical ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. water; liquid; fluid; moisture; humidity; sap; juice
2. MoistureHumidity is the amount of moisture the air can hold befor... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. enough; sufficient; plenty; adequate; satisfactory
- も 。
- I have enough money to buy this book.
2. sufficiently; fully; thoroughly; well; perfectly
3. division into tenOnly applies to 十分
- "Would you like any more?" "No, I've had enough."
1. split; division; break up
2. Fission (biology)1: The bacterium before binary fission is when the DNA ti... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
- A water molecule has two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.
3. member; element
4. MoleculeA molecule is an electrically neutral group of two or mor... Read more
1. to divide (into); to split (into); to part; to separate; to divide up; to classify; to sort out; to divide out
- わ 。
- He grouped his books into five categories.
2. to share; to distribute; to deal out; to dish out
- The mother divided the money among her children.
3. to distinguish; to discriminate; to differentiate (between)
- Can't you divorce fantasy from reality?
4. to break up (a fight); to mediate
5. to call a draw; to tie
6. to push one's way through (a crowd)
7. to sellalso written as 頒ける
1. part; portion; share
- Here is your share of the cake.
2. amount; worth (as in "two days' worth"); enough (for)
- You are required to provide three months' rent in deposit.
3. one's means; one's place; one's lot; one's social position
4. one's duty; one's part
5. condition; state (of affairs); extent; rate (as in "at this rate")
6. in proportion to; just as much as; to the same degree
- Prices are high here but that's because the after-sale service is really good.
7. content (e.g. alcohol); percentage
- This beer contains 5% alcohol.
8. equivalent to (e.g. an old brother)See also 兄貴分
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
- We've been here long enough.
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
- You've made remarkable progress in English in the past year.
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. considerably; greatly; a lotUsually written using kana alone