Words — 430 found
1. tradition; convention
2. TraditionA tradition is a ritual, belief or object passed down wit... Read more
1. publicity; advertisement; advertising; propaganda
2. Promotion (marketing)Promotion is one of the market mix elements. The specific... Read more
1. biography; life story
2. BiographyA biography is a detailed description or account of someo... Read more
1. tradition; legend; folklore
2. LegendA legend (Latin, legenda, "things to be read") is a narra... Read more
1. to help; to assist; to aid
2. to contribute to; to be a factor in
1. to convey; to report; to transmit; to communicate; to tell; to impart; to propagate; to teach; to bequeath
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. helper; assistant
- き 。
- For four years, he cut the grass at the original price, but I noticed that toward the end of that year, he had a helper with him quite often.
- I helped my mother in the kitchen.
1. to be handed down; to be introduced; to be transmitted; to be circulated; to go along; to walk along
1. transmission (e.g. news, chemical signals, electricity); communication; delivery; conveyance; transfer; relay; propagation; conduction
1. heredity; (genetic) inheritance
2. HeredityHeredity is the passing of traits to offspring (from its ... Read more
1. contagious disease; communicable disease; transmissible disease; infectious disease; epidemic
2. EpidemicIn epidemiology, an epidemic (επί - meaning "upon or abov... Read more
3. GeneA gene is a molecular unit of heredity of a living organi... Read more
2. AutobiographyAn autobiography (from the Greek, αὐτός-autos self + βίος... Read more
1. maid; helperSee also お手伝いさん
- すく 。
- Nowadays few people can afford to employ a maid.
2. help; assistance
- May I make so bold as to request your assistance?