1. optical illusion; hallucination
2. misapprehension; delusion
3. IllusionAn illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how ... Read more
1. to rub; to scrub; to scrapeUsually written using kana alone
錯る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. mistake; error; discrepancy
2. discrepancy between one's actions and intentionsLaw
1. complication; intricacy; involution
2. to become complicated; to get entangled
2. Coordination complexIn chemistry, a coordination complex or metal complex, is... Read more
1. optical illusion
2. Optical illusionAn optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is ch... Read more
1. mistake; blunder; bungle; goofColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
2. unintentional rule violation accompanied by a penaltyMahjong, Usually written using kana alone
3. mistakenly announcing a win without having all the requisite tilesMahjong, Usually written using kana alone, Obsolete term, original meaning
錯和: Rarely-used kanji form. 冲和: Rarely-used kanji form.