Words — 201 found
1. finger; toe; digit
2. FingerA finger is a limb of the human body and a type of digit,... Read more
指 【および】、指 【おゆび】
および: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おゆび: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (finger) ring
2. Ring (jewellery)A finger ring is a circular band worn as a type of orname... Read more
1. guidance; leadership; instruction; direction; coaching
- She has consented to take the leadership of the party.
2. shido (disciplinary action for a minor infringement of the rules of judo)Martial arts term
1. to point
2. to nominate; to select someone; to specify some person
- わ 。
- I don't know which doctor she meant.
3. to identify; to indicate; to point out
- さ 。
- The sign '&' stands for 'and'.
4. to play (a game of shogi); to move (a piece)Shogi term
5. to extend one's arm straight ahead (in dance)See also 差す
1. designation; specification; assignment; appointment; pointing at
1. pointing out; identification
1. indication; denotation; designation
2. instructions; directions
1. command; direction
1. to point at
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. directions; instructions; orders; command
指し図: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (musical) conductor
2. commander; leader; director
3. ConductingConducting is the art of directing a musical performance ... Read more
2. FingerprintA fingerprint in its narrow sense is an impression left b... Read more
1. (the police) wanting (someone) for questioning; having (someone) on the wanted listYojijukugo (four character compound)
- はんにん 」
- In any case, just being wanted by the police isn't enough to make you "a criminal."
2. Wanted posterA wanted poster (or wanted sign) is a poster distributed ... Read more
1. naming; nominating; designating
2. calling on; asking for; requesting
1. index; index number; exponent (e.g. in floating-point representation); characteristic
1. to indicate; to show; to point to