Words — 14 found
1. to deal with (a person); to treat; to handle; to take care of; to entertain
- あつか 。
- Psychology deals with human emotions.
2. to deal with (a problem); to handle; to manage
- あつか 。
- I will deal with this problem.
3. to operate (e.g. a machine); to handle; to work
- なれ 。
- She is used to handling this machine.
4. to deal in; to sell
- Mr Brown is a wool merchant.
5. to cover (a topic); to treat; to discuss; to take up
6. to treat A as Bas ＡをＢとして扱う
7. to mediate (an argument)Archaism
8. to be too much for one; to find unmanageableArchaism
9. to gossipArchaism
1. how to manage (e.g. case); how to handle (e.g. machine); way with (e.g. children, animal)
1. to work (someone) hard; to push (someone) around
扱き使う 【こきつかう】、扱使う 【こきつかう】
1. to denounce; to disparage; to lambast; to abuse
扱き下ろす 【こきおろす】、扱きおろす 【こきおろす】、扱下ろす 【こきおろす】
扱下ろす: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to mix together (e.g. ingredients); to stir; to mix up
扱き雑ぜる 【こきまぜる】、扱き交ぜる 【こきまぜる】、扱混ぜる 【こきまぜる】
扱混ぜる: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to draw through one's hand; to stroke (e.g. a beard)Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to しごく
2. to work someone hardUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to しごく
3. to masturbateUsually written using kana alone, usu. シゴく
1. manageable; tractable; easy to care for; easy to deal with; easy to handle