Words — 244 found
1. robber; mugger
- My father struggled with the robber.
2. robbery; burglary
- The gang was planning a robbery.
3. RobberyRobbery is the crime of taking or attempting to take some... Read more
1. strong; potent; competent; domineering; tough
- かん 。
- The angler felt a strong tug on the line.
2. strong; brawny; powerful; healthy; rugged
- An elephant is a strong animal.
3. good (at); skilled; knowledgeable
4. being able to handle; know how to deal (with); durable (against); resistant (to); resilientas 〜に強い
- つよ 。
- This material will stand up to lots of washings.
5. firm; rigid; solid
6. intense; strong; fierce; high
7. dependable; trustworthy
1. strengthening; intensifying; reinforcement; enhancement; solidification
2. ReinforcementReinforcement is a term in operant conditioning and behav... Read more
1. compulsion; coercion; forcing (to do); enforcement
2. CoercionCoercion is the practice of forcing another party to beha... Read more
1. emphasis; highlight; stress; stressed point
1. confident; assured; self-assured; firm; strong; cocksure
2. bullish (e.g. market)See also 弱気 よわき
1. strong; intense; severe
1. to strengthen; to emphasize; to emphasise
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. firm; strong; unbending; unyielding; uncompromising; stubborn; tough; hard-line
1. to force; to compel; to coerce; to press; to impose
1. to beg; to pester; to plead; to coax; to hound; to importuneUsually written using kana alone
- He finally talked his father into buying a new car.
1. haughty; arrogant; insolent; proud; overbearing
2. PridePride is an inwardly directed emotion that carries two co... Read more
ごう慢 【ごうまん】、強慢 【ごうまん】
強慢: Irregular kanji usage.
1. forte; strong pointAntonym: 弱み
強味: Ateji (phonetic) reading.