2. selling (e.g. door-to-door); canvassing
3. DiplomacyDiplomacy (from Latin diploma, meaning an official docume... Read more
1. foreign country
そとぐに: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. going out; outing; leaving (one's home, office, etc.)
そとで: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. outside (e.g. of a building); exterior
- も 。
- The secret leaked out.
2. outside (of a group, company, etc.); outside world
- うたがいぶか 。
- Country people are traditionally suspicious of strangers.
1. outward appearance; exterior appearance; outward show; looks
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. foreign currency; foreign money; foreign exchange
- Where can I get my money exchanged?
2. foreign goods; imported goods
1. foreign; imported
- You seem to be prejudiced against ideas that come from foreign countries.
2. outpatient; outpatient care; outpatient clinic; outpatient wardAbbreviation, See also 外来患者
1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Japan)The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a cabinet level minist... Read more
1. foreign language
2. Foreign languageA foreign language is a language indigenous to another co... Read more
2. DiplomatA diplomat is a person appointed by a state to conduct di... Read more
1. external wound; (physical) trauma
2. Trauma (medicine)Trauma (from Greek τραῦμα, "wound") refers to "a body wou... Read more
1. exterior; outside; outer; external; lateralAntonym: 内側