Words — 6 found
1. outside; exterior
- で 、
- You have to be outside something, able to experience it from a distance, before it makes sense.
2. the open (air)
- Let's occasionally change where we go to eat out.
3. other place; somewhere else; outside one's group (family, company, etc.)Antonym: うち
- Our house, our rules.
と: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. non-Tokugawa daimyoYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Tozama daimyoA tozama daimyo was a daimyo who was considered an outsid... Read more
1. outside daimyo; non-Tokugawa daimyoAbbreviation, See also 外様大名
2. outsider; one not included in the favored (favoured) group
1. Tonoike Daisuke (1975.1.29-)
2. Daisuke TonoikeDaisuke Tonoike is a former Japanese football player. Ton... Read more