Words — 611 found
1. inside; within
- I have a dream that AIDS will be cured in my lifetime.
2. whileUsually written using kana alone, See also ないうちに, also 裡
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; betweenUsually written using kana alone
- One of my sons is a teacher, and the other is a doctor.
4. we; ourUsually written using kana alone, See also 家 うち, in ref. to one's in-group, e.g. company, etc.
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. my spouse
6. imperial palace groundsArchaism
8. I; meKansai dialect, primarily used by women and children
1. cabinet (of a government); ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. contents; content; substance; matter; detail; import
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. internal organs; intestines; viscera
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. itemization (of expenses); the items; breakdown; classification
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more
1. inside; interior; inner partAntonym: 外側
1. inside and outside; interior and exterior
2. inside and outside the country; home and abroad; domestic and foreignOnly applies to ないがい
3. around; about; approximately
1. family circle; one's circle (of friends, co-workers, etc.); one's fellows; in-group
- That love affair is a family secret.
2. private matters; internal affairs
3. conservative (e.g. estimate); moderate
4. pigeon toe (walking); in-toeingSee also 外輪 そとわ
1. inner thoughts; real intention; inmost heart; one's mind
2. at heart; deep down; on the inside
3. inner center (centre)Mathematics, See also 外心 がいしん