Words — 617 found
1. inside; within
- I have a dream that AIDS will be cured in my lifetime.
2. while (e.g. one is young); during; within (e.g. a day); in the course ofUsually written using kana alone
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; (out) of; betweenUsually written using kana alone, as 〜のうち
- One of my sons is a teacher, and the other is a doctor.
4. in (secret, chaos, poverty, etc.); amidst; with (e.g. success)Usually written using kana alone, also 裡, 裏; as のうちに after a noun representing a state or condition
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. within oneself; one's feelings; inner thoughts
7. one's home; one's familyUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to 内, See also 家 うち, also 家
8. my spouse; my husband; my wifeOnly applies to 内
9. signed on behalf of (husband's name) by his wifeOnly applies to 内, in a letter after the husband's name
10. I; meUsually written using kana alone, Kansai dialect, Only applies to 内, primarily used by women and children
11. imperial palace groundsArchaism, Only applies to 内
12. emperorArchaism, Only applies to 内
1. cabinet (of a government); ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. contents; content; substance; matter; detail; import
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. internal organs; intestines; viscera
1. itemization (of expenses); the items; breakdown; classification
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. inside; interior; inner partAntonym: 外側
1. inside and outside; interior and exterior
2. inside and outside the country; home and abroad; domestic and foreignOnly applies to ないがい
3. around; about; approximately
1. family circle; one's circle (of friends, co-workers, etc.); one's fellows; in-group
- That love affair is a family secret.
2. private matters; internal affairs
3. conservative (e.g. estimate); moderate
4. pigeon toe (walking); in-toeingSee also 外輪 そとわ
1. inner thoughts; real intention; inmost heart; one's mind
2. at heart; deep down; on the inside
3. inner center (centre)Mathematics, See also 外心 がいしん