Words — 635 found
1. inside; within
- I have a dream that AIDS will be cured in my lifetime.
2. while (e.g. one is young); during; within (e.g. a day); in the course ofUsually written using kana alone
- The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.
3. among; amongst; (out) of; betweenUsually written using kana alone, as 〜のうち
- One of my sons is a teacher, and the other is a doctor.
4. in (secret, chaos, poverty, etc.); amidst; with (e.g. success)Usually written using kana alone, also 裡, 裏; as 〜のうちに after a noun representing a state or condition
- たず 。
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
5. within oneself; one's feelings; inner thoughts
7. one's home; one's familyUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to 内, See also 家 うち, also 家
8. my spouse; my husband; my wifeOnly applies to 内
9. signed on behalf of (husband's name) by his wifeOnly applies to 内, in a letter after the husband's name
10. I; meUsually written using kana alone, Kansai dialect, Only applies to 内, primarily used by women and children
11. imperial palace groundsArchaism, Only applies to 内
12. emperorArchaism, Only applies to 内
1. cabinet (of a government); ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. contents; content; substance; matter; detail; import
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. internal medicineSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. internal organs; viscera
1. itemization (of expenses); the items; breakdown; classification
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more
1. inside; interior; inner partAntonym: 外側
1. inside and outside; interior and exterior
2. inside and outside the country; home and abroad; domestic and foreignOnly applies to ないがい
3. around; about; approximately
1. family circle; one's circle (of friends, co-workers, etc.); one's fellows; in-group
- That love affair is a family secret.
2. private matters; internal affairs
3. conservative (e.g. estimate); moderate
4. pigeon toe (walking); in-toeingSee also 外輪 そとわ
1. inner thoughts; real intention; inmost heart; one's mind
2. at heart; deep down; on the inside
3. inner center (centre)Mathematics, See also 外心 がいしん