Words — 298 found
1. guarantee; security; assurance; pledge; warranty
2. Co-signingThe act of co-signing involves a promise to pay another p... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. preservation of health; hygiene; sanitation
2. Healthcare scienceHealthcare science is the applied science dealing with th... Read more
1. insurance; guarantee
2. InsuranceInsurance is a form of risk management primarily used to ... Read more
1. protection; safeguard; guardianship; custody; patronage
- うけ 。
- He is in custody of his uncle.
2. preservation; conservation
- If mankind doesn't take care of the environment, the environment may eliminate mankind.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. conservatism; conservativeness; conservation
3. ConservatismConservatism (Latin: conservare, "to preserve") is a poli... Read more
1. preservation; conservation; storage; maintenance
- We should preserve the beauties of the countryside.
2. saving (e.g. to disk)Computer terminology
- Save it on the external hard drive.
1. to keep; to preserve; to hold; to retain; to maintain; to sustain
2. to last; to endure; to keep well (food); to wear well; to be durable
もつ: Irregular kana usage.
1. Conservative Party (UK, Canada, Japan)
2. Conservative Party
1. protective trade
2. ProtectionismProtectionism is the economic policy of restraining trade... Read more
1. retention; maintenance; preservation
1. reservation; putting on hold; deferment
- Let's put that on hold.