Words — 197 found
1. author; writer; novelist; artist
2. AuthorAn author is broadly defined as "the person who originate... Read more
1. work (e.g. book, film, composition, etc.); opus; performance; production
2. Work of artA work of art, artwork, art piece, or art object is an ae... Read more
1. work; operation; manufacturing; fatigue duty
1. composition; setting (of music)
2. Musical compositionMusical composition can refer to an original piece of mus... Read more
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】
1. tactics; strategy
- ね 。
- Let's take time out to elaborate a strategy.
2. military operation; naval operationMilitary
3. Military operationMilitary operation is the coordinated military actions of... Read more
1. manners; etiquette; proprietyOnly applies to さほう
2. manner of production (esp. of prose, poetry, etc.); way of making
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. creator (of a work); author; writer; artist; composer; playwright; dramatist
1. action; operation; effect; function
2. ComposerA composer (Latin com+ponere, literally "one who puts tog... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. making; producing; manufacturing; building; construction; make; structure
- He explained the process of building a boat.
2. appearance (attire, make-up, etc.)
3. build; physique
- Her eyes are her best feature.
4. sashimiSee also 御作り
5. forced (smile, etc.)
1. crop conditions
- This year promises a good harvest of rice.
2. quality (of art)
1. to build up; to complete; to construct; to create; to put together
- つくりあ 。
- The company crafted a new product.
2. to make up; to fabricate; to invent; to cook up
- つくりあ 。
- He made up a story about the king.
作りあげる 【つくりあげる】、造り上げる 【つくりあげる】、造りあげる 【つくりあげる】