Words — 32 found
1. not less than; ... and more; ... and upwardsSee also 余
- Children of six and above should attend school.
2. beyond ... (e.g. one's means); further (e.g. nothing further to say); more than ... (e.g. cannot pay more than that)
- A further reduction would make us go into the red.
3. above-mentioned; foregoing
- As shown above, it is possible to obtain ample profit and customers with truly simple know-how that anyone can do!
4. since ...; seeing that ...
- He realizes that public officials are human, and that as human beings they are capable of misjudgement.
5. this is all; that is the end; the end
- Is that all?
1. not exceeding; and downward; ... and below
- Children of age sixteen and under will not be admitted to the theatre.
2. below (e.g. standard); under (e.g. a level)
- Your summary is not up to par.
3. the below-mentioned; the following; the rest
- The explanation below was achieved by comparing and contrasting a variety of different theories.
以下 【いげ】、已下 【いか】、已下 【いげ】
1. with the exception of; excepting
1. ago; since; before; previous
已前: Out-dated kanji.
1. on and after; as from; hereafter; thereafter; since
1. after this; from now on; hereafter
- I'll never do this again.
2. thereafter; since (then); afteresp. after あれ, それ or the -te form of a verb
- あ 。
- I haven't seen her since then.
Common word Links
1. traditional ordering of the Japanese syllabaryUsually written using kana alone
2. fundamentals; the ABCs of ...
- し 。
- I don't know the ABC of business.
1. telepathy; tacit understanding; thought transference; communion of mind with mindYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. non-verbal Zen Buddhist transmission to a disciple of the central tenets of BuddhismBuddhist term, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. with; by; by means ofUsually written using kana alone, usu. as をもって
2. because of; on account of; for; due toUsually written using kana alone, usu. as をもって
3. on (a day, date); at (a time); as of (e.g. today)Usually written using kana alone, usu. as をもって
4. adds emphasis to preceding wordUsually written using kana alone
5. in addition (to being); moreover; as well as; andUsually written using kana alone, as でもって
6. therefore; and so; henceUsually written using kana alone
以って: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word Links
1. IsraelUsually written using kana alone
以色列: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Japanese maple (Acer palmatum)Usually written using kana alone
2. Acer palmatumAcer palmatum, called Japanese Maple or Smooth Japanese M... Read more
1. (aeronautical) beyond right
2. Beyond rightsBeyond rights is another name for the Fifth Freedom of ai... Read more
1. using poisonous medication to control poison; fighting evil with evil; fighting fire with fireYojijukugo (four character compound)