Words — 172 found
1. raw; uncooked; fresh
- す 。
- As is often the case with Americans, he does not care for raw fish.
2. natural; as it is; unedited; unprocessed
- み 、
- A critic once said that if you saw my ballet paintings, you didn't have to go to a live performance.
3. unprotected (sex)Colloquialism
- The sensitivity certainly drops if I use a condom, so if possible I'd like to do it bareback.
4. live (i.e. not recorded)
5. inexperienced; unpolished; green; crude
6. impudence; saucinessAbbreviation, See also 生意気
7. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beerAbbreviation, See also 生ビール
8. just a little; somehow; vaguely; partially; somewhat; half-; semi-before an adjective
9. insufficient; incomplete; half-baked; half-hearted; perfunctory
11. tipsinessAbbreviation, See also 生酔い
1. lead (Pb)
2. LeadLead is a main-group element in the carbon group with the... Read more
1. to be idle; to slacken
- As a rule, man is inclined to be lazy.
2. to neglect (e.g. one's work)See also 怠る
- なまけ 。
- He is lazy in his study.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. impertinent; saucy; cheeky; conceit; audacious; brazen; feisty
1. lively; green; fresh; raw; vivid; graphic
Common word Links
1. accent (of one's speech)Usually written using kana alone
- はな 。
- The man speaks English with a German accent.
2. dialect; provincialism; patois
- Tom always makes fun of John because of his dialect.
3. corrupted form (e.g. of word); mispronunciation
1. lazy person; lazy fellow; slothful personSee also 樹懶
なまけ者 【なまけもの】、怠けもの 【なまけもの】、懶け者 【なまけもの】
1. to become blunt; to grow dull
- Television can dull our creative power.
2. to become less capable; to weaken; to falter
- にぶ 。
- The rate of inflation is slowing down.
1. dish of raw fish and vegetables seasoned in vinegarFood term, Usually written using kana alone
2. Kuai (dish)Kuai is a Chinese dish consisting of finely cut strips of... Read more
1. smelling of fish; fishy; smelling of blood; bloody
2. degenerate (of a monk); depraved; corrupt; fallen
3. worldly; mundane; secular; common; ordinary
4. fishy; suspicious; questionable
1. lukewarm; tepid
2. half-hearted; vague; weak
3. lenient; mild; soft
1. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beer
2. Draught beerDraught beer is beer served from a cask or keg. "Canned d... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. living flesh; flesh and blood
2. physical body of Buddha or a bodhisattvaBuddhist term, Only applies to しょうじん