Words — 2254 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. snakeじゃ is more associated with serpent and large snakes
- "Do you like snakes?" "Of course not."
2. serpent; large snake
蛇 【じゃ】、蛇 【くちなわ】、蛇 【へみ】、ヘビ
へみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. faucet; tap
3. Tap (valve)A "valve tap" is a noise made by the valves of internal c... Read more
1. hindrance; obstacle; nuisance; disturbance; interruption; interference
2. to visit (someone's home)See also お邪魔します, as お〜
3. demon who hinders Buddhist training; demon who obstructs sentient beings from maintaining moral behaviourBuddhism, orig. meaning
1. rock-paper-scissors (game); jankenUsually written using kana alone
Common word JLPT N4 Links
2. Fruit preservesFruit preserves are preparations of fruits, vegetables an... Read more
1. some; few; a number of; a little (bit)
2. somewhat; to a certain extent
3. many; a lotArchaism, Only applies to そこばく, Only applies to そくばく, Only applies to そこば
若干 【そこば】、若干 【そこばく】、若干 【そくばく】、幾許 【そこばく】、幾許 【そくばく】
そこば: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gravel; ballast; pebbles
- かため 。
- They are binding the gravel with cement to repair the road.
2. child; rugrat; ankle-biterColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to じゃり
2. JazzJazz is a musical style that originated at the beginning ... Read more
2. jumping event (skiing, track and field)See also ジャンプ競技
3. jumping (to another page after clicking a hyperlink)
4. jump (in price); sudden rise
2. JumboJumbo (1861 – September 15, 1885) was a large African Bus... Read more
1. genre; category; kindFrom French
2. GenreGenre is the term for any category of literature or other... Read more
1. JamaicaUsually written using kana alone
牙買加: Ateji (phonetic) reading.