Words — 77 found
1. photograph; photo; picture; snapshot; snap
- I will show you some pictures.
2. moving picture; movieObsolete term, Abbreviation, See also 活動写真
3. Photography"Photographic" redirects here. For other uses, see Photog... Read more
寫眞 【しゃしん】、寫真 【しゃしん】
寫眞: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 寫真: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. PhotographerA photographer (from Greek φωτός, meaning "light", and γρ... Read more
1. manuscript (book); written copy of a book; codex; transcription; copying
2. Manuscript50x40px This article may need to be rewritten entirely to... Read more
1. photo studio; photographer
2. camera shop; photography supplies shop
3. photo processing shop; photo finishing shop
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. sketching; drawing from nature; portrayal; description
1. digitally altered photograph (e.g. made to look like an oil painting)
- はな 。
- I illustrated his biography with some pictures.
1. photo book (esp. one featuring photos of female celebrities, models); photobook
2. Photo-bookA photo-book or photobook is a book in which photographs ... Read more
1. hand-copied sutras; copying of a sutra
2. ShakyoShakyo is the Japanese form of sutra transcription.
1. (photographic) cameraDated term, See also カメラ
写真器: Irregular kanji usage.
1. realism; literalism
2. Realism (arts)Realism in the visual arts and literature refers to the g... Read more
1. mapping; map; image; representationMathematics
2. Map (mathematics)In most of mathematics and in some related technical fiel... Read more
1. deciding the winner from a photo
2. Photo finishA photo finish occurs in a sporting race, when two (or mo... Read more
1. phototypesetting; photocomposition
2. PhototypesettingPhototypesetting was a method of setting type, rendered o... Read more