Words — 92 found
1. to transcribe; to duplicate; to reproduce; to imitate; to trace
- Copy this page in your notebook.
2. to describe
3. to film; to picture; to photograph
- The picture was taken from the air.
1. to be photographed; to be projected
2. PhotographerA photographer (from Greek φωτός, meaning "light", and γρ... Read more
1. manuscript (book); written copy of a book; codex; transcription; copying
2. Manuscript50x40px This article may need to be rewritten entirely to... Read more
1. to project; to showesp. 映し...
2. to portray; to depict; to describe; to reflectesp. 写し...
写し出す 【うつしだす】、映しだす 【うつしだす】、写しだす 【うつしだす】、うつし出す 【うつしだす】
1. photo studio; photographer
2. camera shop; photography supplies shop
3. photo processing shop; photo finishing shop
1. projection; reflection; image; reception (e.g. TV); picture qualityesp. 写り
2. match; harmonyesp.映り
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. sketching; drawing from nature; portrayal; description
1. digitally altered photograph (e.g. made to look like an oil painting)
- はな 。
- I illustrated his biography with some pictures.
1. collection of photographs; photoalbum
2. Photo-bookA photo-book or photobook is a book in which photographs ... Read more
1. hand-copied sutras; copying of a sutra
2. ShakyoShakyo is the Japanese form of sutra transcription.
1. (photographic) cameraSee also カメラ
写真器: Irregular kanji usage.