Words — 8 found
1. to transcribe; to duplicate; to reproduce; to imitate; to trace
- Copy this page in your notebook.
2. to describe
3. to film; to picture; to photograph
- The picture was taken from the air.
1. to be photographed; to be projected
1. to project; to showesp. 映し...
2. to portray; to depict; to describe; to reflectesp. 写し...
写し出す 【うつしだす】、映しだす 【うつしだす】、写しだす 【うつしだす】、うつし出す 【うつしだす】
1. projection; reflection; image; reception (e.g. TV); picture qualityesp. 写り
2. match; harmonyesp.映り
1. sketch (depicting real people or nature); drawing sketched from real lifeOnly applies to 写し絵
2. magic-lantern picture; child's copying pictures; shadowgraph
3. mirror image (e.g. of society); (metaphorical) depictionOnly applies to 写し絵