Words — 77 found
1. landing; alighting; touch down
2. LandingLanding is the last part of a flight, where a flying anim... Read more
1. to start work (on); to undertake
- He undertook a great deal of work.
2. to start committing a crimeLaw, also 著手
3. embarkation; launch
1. dressing oneself; putting on clothes
着服 【ちゃくぶく】、着服 【ちゃくぼく】
ちゃくぼく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. implantation (of an embryo)
2. Implantation (human embryo)In humans (as in all other mammals, except for monotremes... Read more
1. clothes (that one is wearing)
2. wearing clothesAntonym: 脱衣
ちゃくえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.