Words — 8 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. then; well; so; well thenSee also では, from では
- こた 。
- "That's cheap. I'll take ten yards," the girl answered.
1. such things as ...; and ... andused for non-exhaustive lists related to a specific time and place
- You'll soon come to enjoy the food and drink here.
2. the minute (that) ...; no sooner than ...; as soon asSee also や否や, after the dictionary form of a verb
3. be; isKansai dialect, See also だ
4. o; ohpunctuational exclamation in haiku, renga, etc.
- I guess I'm never going to get married.
5. huh; whatinterjection expressing surprise
6. hiMale term or language
7. yes; what?Archaism
8. yes?; no?; is it?; isn't it?Archaism, indicates a question
9. Ya (kana)や, in hiragana, or ヤ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. be; isUsually written using kana alone, Polite (teineigo) language, See also である
- In connection with this I can only reply, "it is just as you say."