Common word Links
1. -ing and -ing (e.g. "coming and going")as …たり…たり, after the ren'youkei forms of multiple verbs
2. doing such things as...used adverbially
- え 。
- No man can be a patriot on an empty stomach.
3. expresses a commandas …たり…たり at sentence-end, after the ren'youkei forms of a repeated verb
4. to beArchaism, Only applies to たり, See also たる, from とあり, after a noun
5. indicates completion or continuation of an actionArchaism, Only applies to たり, from 〜てあり, after the ren'youkei form of a verb
Log in to talk about this word.