Words — 579 found
- Alice has a flower in her hair.
2. hair (on one's head)
- わたし 、ケン
- やさ 、
- I'm going with Ken. He is cool, gentle and smart. What's more, he is single!
3. mind; brains; intellectOnly applies to あたま
4. leader; chief; boss; captain
5. top; tip
6. beginning; start
7. head; personOnly applies to あたま
8. top structural component of a kanjiOnly applies to かしら
9. pairMahjong term, Colloquialism, Only applies to あたま, See also 雀頭 ジャントー
10. NeckThe neck is the part of the body, on many terrestrial or ... Read more
2. HeadacheA headache or cephalalgia is pain anywhere in the region ... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. finally; at last; ultimately; in the endUsually written using kana alone
1. head; lead; vanguard; first
1. pier; wharf; quay; dock
2. WharfA wharf or quay is a structure on the shore of a harbor w... Read more
ふ頭 【ふとう】、阜頭 【ふとう】
阜頭: Irregular kanji usage.
1. hood; kerchief
2. Hood (headgear)A hood is a kind of headgear that covers most of the head... Read more
1. immersing oneself in; being absorbed in; devoting oneself to; giving oneself up entirely to
1. appearance; presence; attendance
- めい 。
- He was summoned to appear in court.
2. surrender (e.g. to the police); turning oneself in
- You have to report to the police at once.
1. first letter of a word; capital letter (at the start of a word or sentence)
- What do the initials NTT stand for?
2. initials (of one's name)
- "Let's see, you're ... er, um ... M-" "You're wrong from the first letter!!"
1. rise (e.g. of a movement); emergence; rearing one's head; gaining prominence; coming to the fore; gaining power; gathering strength
1. shopfront; storefront; shopwindow; (near the) shop entrance
2. over-the-counterFinance term